iLog 3.2 Update Oct 1 Graphs!
Another update in as many weeks!! Dog Agility iLog now does performance graphs. So you pick your dog, class (Standard or Jumpers), and a Goal and it plots your yards (meters) per second. Really cool. This could be scratching the surface as far as what is possible for statistical analysis. If you have any ideas let me know.
NEW in 3.2.0 (Oct 1, 2011) -
- Added Graphs page that graph your performance for Standard and Jumpers classes over time.
- Reordered the fields in Agility Record to more logical groupings.
- On Agility Record list view , replaced Time with Level.
- Expanded the data displayed on the iPad in the Agility Record list view.
- Moved the "Back" button from the bottom bar to the top Navigation bar for the Agility Record list and Dog list.
- Changed 1st Dog Time to be Decimal Keyboard instead of Picker.
- Added pre iLog QQs field and a total QQ field that combines pre iLog QQs and iLog QQs.
- Added Registration Number for 10 organizations in the Dog database.